Friday, October 29, 2010

Halloween 2010

Procrastination and frugality joined forces this year and pushed me to make the kids' trick-or-treating costumes from scratch. I have to say, I had so much fun scouring the basement for random materials and seeing the ideas come together that I doubt I'll ever go back to store-bought costumes (please, don't hold this statement over my head if I contradict myself next year!).

The kids' requests were a horse (Annabell) and Thomas the Train (you can guess). Without spending a dime apart from my time, here's what we came up with in 24 hours:


Aunt Tina also sent adorable trick-or-treating bags for the kids to finish decorating. We had some great craft time on Thursday and Friday getting them ready for the big event! There was even a third bag for me to decorate on behalf of Baby McLennan. :)

Here are more photos of this year's Halloween festivities:

0 comments:

Post a Comment